Let's Decorate A Christmas Tree
Would your Business, Club, Organization, or family like to help support our Dover families and decorate our town at the same time?
Then Let's Decorate a Christmas Tree!!
Proceeds up to $250 will go to the Dover Schools "Families in Need" Program.
Here's what you do:
1. Your business, club, organization or family will purchase a Christmas Tree package. This will include a Christmas Tree, Sign (with your business, club, organization, or family name on it) and extension cord. You can make your purchase below.
2. The Chamber will put up the trees in front of the Dover City Park with your sign in front of your tree.
3. You will decorate your tree with lights and ornaments (no tinsel). Trees will need to be decorated by Saturday, December 3rd by noon.
4. People will vote on the tree they like best by visiting doverozarkmemoriesday.com. There will also be voting available at the the Hometown Christmas event on Saturday, December 3rd. People can vote as many times as they wish on as many trees as they wish.
5. Each vote will cost $1.00.
6. Once the voting is complete, we will decide on the winners. Winners will be announced on Monday, December 5th.
7. There will be trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place favorites.
8. Christmas Trees will remain up through January 1st. At that time, please make arrangements to remove all decorations.
9. The deadline to register will be Friday, November 25th at noon.
Dover Area Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 731
Dover, AR 72837